Pages

Thursday 17 January 2019

Fern teams in NZ

Three sports teams in NZ with Fern in their name are:
Ice Fernz
Image result for ice fernz uniform


My favourite uniform is the Ice Fernz because I play Ice Hockey


Photo credits:
White Ferns: Photosport
Silver Ferns: Image sourced from www.silverferns.co.nz
Ice Fernz: www.facebook.com/IceFernz

                       
Image result for white ferns uniformImage result for silver ferns netball uniform

White Ferns                                                              Silver Ferns

3 comments:

  1. Hello Shjon,
    Wow, I really like your amazing choice with choosing the 3 teams, because I never even knew the ice ferns existed! I like the uniform of the white ferns because they have a nice blue shade that looks like the ocean. Well done for crediting the photos. Next time you could include a bit about what they do and what sports they play.

    Happy Blogging
    Gargee HPS
    hpsgargeej.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Shjon,

    Susie from SLJ here. It is great that you have found three NZ sports teams with the word 'ferns' in their title. I never knew that the Ice Fernz are the New Zealand women's national ice hockey team. I think it is really creative that they decided to use 'fernz' rather than 'ferns'. It definitely does make a direct connection to our country NZ!

    Which part of their uniform design did you like the best and why? Think about the elements such as colour and shape.

    I look forward to hearing back from you,
    Susie :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Thanks your comment made me feel warm and happy
      The favorite thing about the jersey was the fern it really stood out from the black it also made them look fierce and intimidating

      Yours truly
      Shjon

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.